Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mr. Holiday Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Tool Shed "What's in those barrels by the special events wall? It looks like a hat to me."
3. Flecha Creations "Tamer, always leaves his hat, before visiting the beasts behind the bars of his cage."
4. Love My Textures "It's your move!"
5. Clutter for Builders "It's a very SPECIAL hat."
6. Moonlitecat Creations "I'm so sweet! I'm so cute! I'm so sweet! I'm so cute! I'm so sweet! I'm so cute! "
7. {Sickly SWEET} "Christmas is early this year!"
8. Timeless Textures "These special SALE prices may be low, but I am definitely very HIGH."
9. EBDesign "Let's pack up paint, easel and brushes!"
10. The Happy Hat "The Hunt Hints will chat of where this gift is at."
11. Les sucreries de Fairy "You'll find me with full perm mesh kits for builders"
12. OUT OF HUNT
13. Dragons Are Too Seldom "The snowman guards it!"
14. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "It's the right season to rest under an Orange Tree!"
15. Surge "Don't fear the Reaper!"
16. RabbitMesh "Let's grow !"
17. PurringFox Designs "OPEN To sleep like an Egyptian,  Deco style"