Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fly Away Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Dondi's Doodads  "Check the hint giver"
3. Co*Motion  "I hope this thing doesn't take root."
4. Kabuki Creations "Im hiding and watching you from behind a potted plant."
5. The Happy Hat "Hunt Hint sign will say of my flying today"
6. Eternally Strange "This goddess also flies"
7. Peeps "Swimwear 12 all the way to the right."
8. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "I'm here in front of you, look at the African tip jar!"
9. Nightmare Design "Dancing Lights"
10. PRISM SKIP
11. Texture Me True "Face the book to find me"
12. Wild Serenity " I see no destruction here... oh wait, maybe I do "
13. Les sucreries de Fairy "You'll find me with tip jars and greeters"
14. Artic Storm "UP in the rafters where the TREES blow in the wind, you'll feel the BREEZE at the base."
15. Lvs Kids "Find our cuppycake for our gift!!"
16. LOoLOo's & Platypus "Shhhh~! Do you want to know a secret????"
17. Naughty Naughty "Looking for Violet Blossom Formal"
18. Lumiere "It may be pretty but a weed is a weed is weed and not a flower."
19. Dani's "Oh My I am going to go Tribal one day."
20. Grumble "Have a cocktail! (Check the women's store)"
21. Serendipity Designs"Everything is bigger in Texas"
22. Challis Products "Are you being storked?"
23. LilArt Creation "The roof needs to be repaired, I can feel a breeze coming in."
24. Toxic High "The nice summer breeze sent it off flying away and it landed on a sign, but what sign?"
25. Loordes of London "By the back door"