Friday, January 31, 2014

Welcome to the Neighborhood Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Dondi's Doodads "Check the hint giver"
3. Co*Motion "Nailed it!"
4. LOoLOo's Costumes and Playtpus Menswear "Well, just slap my face!"
5. Sick Bubblegum Textures "April showers bring May flowers"
6. Peeps "If you want to talk to your neighbor you have to knock on their Door first."
7. Artie Storm "See how tall the sunflowers grow!"
8. Feyline Fashions "It's not just water under that bridge"
9. Fi's Creations "Search for the biggest heart in the store !"
10. Image Reflections "Be your Own Kind Of Beautiful"
11. The Ferret & Hedgie Shoppee "NEW To the Neighborhood?"
12. Dani's "Oh how my Emerald Kors Dress Sparkles."
13. Lumiere "Look out the window... look up... look down."
14. The Happy Hat "So you are new in this place? Check the Hunt Hints to find the space. "
15. Sup Poses "Anyone for Ice cream?"
16. Surge "On the Shelf"
17. Wild Serenity "The neighbors asked me if i'm a gypsy or mystic, maybe I am maybe i'm not. Let me read your palm and we will see what mystical things we may see."
18. Reila Skins "Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes."
19. Loordes of London "For God Sakes You Wear Shorts In The Winter!"
20. Zoe's Garden "Your date can wear one of these in his lapel."
21. PB Designs "Gifts are great "
22. The Cat and Fiddle " It's the STAR attraction!"
23. Imagine Flowers and Garden "I Believe in Make Believe"
24. :Eclectic Stars:. 'Schoolkids used to hide under me during bomb raids!'
25. PDN's Potpourri "I wonder if they have a welcome mat, I saw some upstairs"