Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Keep Me Cool Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Zoe's Garden " I think 90 degrees is too hot for an ice cream cone..."
3. Divalicious "There is nothing better than icecream in SPRING"
4. :K&B:. Katitudes and Boneisms "These Ice Cream cones are definetly Hot Sellers!!!"
5. Splash "With them you can see very well...."
6. USC Textures "/Your ice cream may stay cold behind this sunny hot spot."
7. Awesome Pawsome "Find this his majesty and you shall find me."
8. Suki's Silken Fashions "I'm overlooking the ocean as I watch the sunrise..."
9. Artic Storm "Easter flowers grow better upstairs! Watch the ice cream doesn't melt. "
10. Hermione's Heavenly Sweet Boutique " I keep cool by staying near the water so look to the water godess Conventina  to find me. "
11. PRISM " Don`t forget your sunscreen ...the beaches can  be hot"
12. Destiny's Designs "Think I will take a long walk on the beach!"
13. Bella's Designs " Under the sea is many treasures, lets see what may be in or under the treasure chest"
14. Carriage Trade Miniature "All that glitters is not gold...sometimes it's plastic?"
15. Ziva's Underground Footware "My summer heart shoes could never give me the blues!"
16. PDN's Potpourri "It's definitely too hot to be sitting near a window"
17. SANNA-SCIENCE and ART "With some luck find the duck and stay cool in the pool !"
18. Maddie's Designs "Does sitting under the tree bring peace?"
19. Dani's "My eyes are crossed, but they are a pretty blue."
20. Tree House Treasures "Hint giver at the store"
21. Private Collection "Glam Nights"
22. Gestures by Mi "Kids love Ice Cream"
23. Arsenic & Old Lace "It's all about the Little Black Dress"
24. Aphrodite Restaurant " It's so cold I can see my breath!"
25. [[A.R.C.+F.N.]] It's so cold I can see my breath!
26-. ^^Moulliez "Keepin' cool in summer tops."
27. K2K Headquarter "Watch the barmaid inside"
28. Illicit Designs "Don't envy my icecream"